Friday, November 18, 2011

Pete & Liz in South Dakota

  My wonderful cousins, Pete and Liz, and I had a photo session last month in Yankton, South Dakota on a family trip.  Our trip was on the somber side, since we flew out to go to the memorial service of Grandpa Lew, my husband and Pete's Grandpa.  He was such a  happy (and funny!) guy to be around that we all felt his lost dearly... he is missed!  This trip was a special time of reunion and celebration of the family tree that grew from underneath him.  I know grandpa Lew would have loved to see us running around in the field next to his home, doing a photo shoot and loving life... I know Grandma enjoyed it.  This shoot is in honor of our South Dakota family, and especially of Grandpa Lew.
























2 comments:

Liz Keizer Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Keizer Photography said...

Who are those hot models? That guy especially! ;) Thanks for posting, cuz. Love you and your talent!